SICPA is a trusted security partner with global recognition to central banks, governments and high security printers. At the core of SICPA’s security expertise are high-technology security inks that protect the majority of the world’s banknotes, security and value documents from the threats of counterfeiting and fraud.
- Cash cycle experts
- Decentralized identity technologies operation
- Engaged with foundations promoting global standards for digital trust
- Fulfills the requirements of relevant international standards
A pioneering hub for digital assets, bridging between traditional and digital economies, INX provides a regulated trading platform for digital securities, cryptocurrencies, and capital raise services.
The publicly traded company holds broker-dealer, ATS, Transfer Agent and Money Transmitter Licenses governed by SEC, FINRA, and other regulators.
- Blockchain experts
- Trading platform, incl. digital securities
- AML/KYC whitelisting compliance
- AICPA/SOC II certified
- INX Token, the first SEC-registered digital security, to conduct a blockchain IPO (available to the general public)
We envision a global digital economy cultivating inclusivity where all stakeholders grow the overall GDP with local currency through efficient and secure means while preserving government's monetary sovereignty in the digital age.
We are the force pioneering CBDC rails that will satisfy both the needs of sovereigns and the public, making domestic & global payments more efficient and resilient to enable implementation of monetary policy, within a privacy-preserving, diverse landscape for everyone.